Donation of Goods
Client dignity is a cornerstone of Parisi House values. We strive to provide new and only gently used items for our clients and their children. We have been blessed with overwhelming donations from our community and we thank you for your support and generosity! As a long-term program, our needs are constant.
Note: Clients/children are not allowed to wear colors that may compromise their safety and/or imply a negative affiliation. Therefore, we are not allowed to accept clothing that is blue or red (blue jeans are acceptable).
Here are items we can always use for our mothers and children (newborn to 5 years):
- Diapers (all sizes) & Baby Wipes
- Clothing, including larger sizes (Note: Clients and their children are not allowed to wear sports apparel or clothing that is red or blue – blue jeans are acceptable – as this might compromise their safety by implying a gang affiliation.)
- T-shirt and pant sets (loungewear, sweat suits, etc.)
- Jackets, gloves and umbrellas
- Personal hygiene products
Here are items that we are not able to take:
- Used furniture
- Cribs, Beds, mattresses and bedding
- Car seats, strollers, walkers on wheels, bouncers
- Household appliances, home décor
- Large items
For more information, please call 408-281-6570